Conditions to be met by an Applicant
An organisation shall –
1. At all times comply with applicable standards regulations & requirements.
2. Submit an application for registration on the prescribed form conforming acceptance to all terms & conditions as per our “Proposal cum Order Acceptance” format for all addresses from which activities within the organisation’s proposed scope of registration are arranged or carried out. It is the responsibility of the Applicant, to satisfy them the proposed scope of registration meets their requirements.
3. Use the registered symbol in accordance with the conditions defined “Use of Logo”.
4. Claim by implication that the organisation is entitled to use it, or claim conforms to the relevant system only from the addresses stated on the certificate of registration and only in respect of the scope of the organisation’s registration outlined in the certificate of registration.
5. Maintain and document a system in accordance with the relevant system standard and make available to Generic Management Services Pvt. Ltd. copies of all or part of the documented System should GMS require it for reference purposes.
6. Maintain a record of customer complaints & will give unrestricted access to the representatives of GMS and accreditation body members.
7. Not vary the relevant system under which any certificate of registration is issued during the period of the registration unless GMS have received notice in writing of its intention to do so and have received written confirmation from GMS that such variations do not render the certificate of registration invalid.
8. Discontinue any use of the registered symbol, which is unacceptable to GMS and any form of statement of reference to the authority of the organisation to be registered under the system, which in the opinion of GMS might be misleading.
9. Permit representatives of GMS & to the representatives of its accreditation body for which the accreditated certificates have been issued unrestricted access during normal working hours to the premises where work which is subject to the certificate of registration is carried out, for the purpose of examining & observation materials, processes, products, methods of test, records, data and systems or establishing.
10. Provide office accommodation for the duration of the audit and the organisation’s management representative shall be present throughout the audit.
11. Nominate, for the approval of GMS, a management representative and one or more deputies authorised to act in the main nominee’s absences who shall be responsible for all matters in connection with the requirements of the certificate of registration and who shall, upon each visit by the representative of GMS sign a declaration to the effect that any changes in processes and procedures or other information relevant to the certification have been notified to GMS.
12. Upon termination of the certificate of registration, however determined, forthwith discontinue the use of the registered symbol and all advertising matter, which contains it or any reference thereto. Any other documents in the possession of the organisation, which bear reference to the certificate shall, if GMS so requires, have such references erased.
13. An organisation shall pay -
a) A fee for audit, surveillance, supervision, re-issue or endorsement of the certificate of registration and administration which are determined from time to time by GMS to be fair and appropriate directly or suitable way.
b) Any additional costs incurred by GMS due to the organisation’s non-conformity with the regulations or other reason.